The Eat Real Festival is looking for food vendors whose food is delicious, simple, fresh, locally produced, conscientiously sourced and affordable. It is our priority to highlight as many of the diverse culinary traditions of the Bay Area as possible.
Criteria for being a Craft Marketplace Vendor at the Eat Real Festival:
- All products sold in the Marketplace are produced in small batches, by hand and feature high quality, local and seasonal ingredients.
- All meat, dairy, fish and poultry ingredients in your products must be purchased from local, source-verified farms, fisheries and ranches.
- Vendors must have all proper business licenses and permits and meet Alameda County Fire Department and Health Department Requirements.
- Vendors will highlight their best food craft products and sell no more than 2 non-food items.
- Vendors are asked to work with the Eat Real Festival to create and sell menu items that fit into the over-all food offerings at the Festival.
Craft Marketplace Vendor Application Schedule:
- Application process is not first-come, first-served.
- Online applications will be accepted April 15, 2013 - June 30, 2013.
- Eat Real will review all applications and conducts taste tests until July 15, 2013.
- Vendors will be notified by July 31, 2013.
Thank you for applying to be part of the Eat Real Festival!